Wednesday, May 10, 2006

call me happy,
cause it really fits me (:


saw mdm soh at the parade square,
the moment she saw me,
she like,
smiled at me?
asked her what is her surname, in chinese.
cause' everytime in class,
we call her,
"lao shi" or "mdm soh".
we never did greet her by her chinese surname.

she's called, "Su lao shi"
Soh Lin Lim. ( in english )
Su Lin Lim. ( in chinese )
*laughs uncontrollably*
she mentioned that among the twins ( my sis and i ),
has the same name as her,
about the same.

okay, it was me.
for anyone who doesnt know my chinese name,
its called,
"Ling Ling"
embarassing ain it?
i find it so embarassing :/

i was the third one to take the chinese oral.
everything went quite well,
except for some stinking words that i cant read.
i got a rocky start,
i kept blabbering, every word i said was wrong.
i said,
"sorry sorry, again again."
i said it in english. i wonder if she understands.
i stumbled a couple of times,
but got used to it.
i havent even finished reading,
she just stopped me abruptly,
how rude.

started having a conversation with her.
told her about my family,
her eyes went WIDE open.
asked me how many siblings i got.
i said 2, 1 brother, and 1 sister.
all the while she thought that i had another sister.
she said sisters are cute.
told her about my sister.
she asked me which sister,
i pointed back, cause' my sister was behind me, reading.
she got shocked again.
and said,
"ni men liang jie mei hen ke ai"
( the both of you sisters are very cute )
i dont agree,
i think twins are hard to get,
ahhhh.. crap.

went to bugis with puifun, samantha & jessie.
i regret not bringing enough cash with me.
it was a last min arrangement.
miss nurul's last day with us today.
i'm seriously gonna miss her LOADS.
she even knows my name!
i bet mrs png dont knows it anyway.
she really really rocks like hell!
she helps us in our combined humanities,
she's going back to uni to study.
GOOD LUCK MISS NURUL! =)


absolute nothing to say,
its been 1 week since we last talked.
i dont know,
maybe i'm just losing it.
dont mind me,
a child losing it is common.


falling,
falling,
deeper,
and deeper,
i love you (:

No comments: